I’m terrible at blogging.
I figured I should get the God’s-honest truth out of the way, so there you have it. I am an abysmal blogger. I find things to write about, and then I forget to actually do so. Oops, double oops, triple oops, etc.
Let’s try to change that.
I’m seeking to resume my weekly compendium of (hopefully) interesting crap I found on the Interwebs this week and things that I did. If you see something particularly interesting, send it to me. Your effort will be my motivation!
NOTE: I started writing this six weeks ago. The failure continues.
Okay, on to the actual.
My grandfather, the original Edward Dudlik, turned 91 this week! He’s a smart, caring, generous sole whose continued existence is a treasure. He happened to be in Pennsylvania rather than Florida, so we were able to celebrate with a big family dinner. Pretty much everyone was there, and Granddad couldn’t have been happier. In turn, neither could I!
Earlier that day, after a series of technical difficulties, my brother and I went for a bike ride together. We haven’t done that since we were teenagers (we’re both in our 30s now). He’s a really fit guy, but after years of living in Florida, he’s not accustomed to hills. Oops.
Did you see that?
- Armpit air conditioners are genius
- Metro Train Derails at East Falls Church Station – This made for an interesting Friday commute. Thankfully, we weren’t on that train.
- The Golden Age of American Whiskey? You’re Living in It.
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits (but not PA or VA)
- Why Pizza Is Objectively the Best Food Ever, Don’t Judge Me – There’s some part of me that wholeheartedly agrees.
- Why You Need a Crack Pipe